Sunday, December 7, 2008

An Honest Review of Mr X Acne Says

I've reviewed quite a few ebooks in my day relating to 'curing' acne. One of the most popular books out there right now is called Mr. X Acne Says. Here's my review of the book:

First and foremost, Mr. X Acne Says makes it very clear that acne is an internal disorder which needs to be dealt with at the root. 99% of acne products on the market simply mask the symptoms and will NOT work in the long run. This is a helpful piece of information if you did not have it already and sets the tone for the rest of the book. So remember: Acne is an inflammatory response and must be dealt with internally.

Once you understand how acne is formed, you can start to get rid of it. In a very clear manner the book gives you step by step instructions on what you need to do in order to get rid of acne - for good.

It gives you basic dietary information that is extremely helpful and not as obvious as you might think. Next, the book explains what supplements you will need to start taking in order to completely rid yourself of acne. There are only 3 supplements the book recommends and they are fairly inexpensive and all natural. I found this part of the book the most useful.

Lastly he explains one of the biggest culprits of acne formation, and that is candida. Excessive candida is not easy to get rid of if you don't have the proper information, but again the book makes it very clear and concise on EXACTLY what you need to do in order to get rid of it.

Overall this is easily the best acne e-book I've ever read. It's also the only one that has cleared me up 100% (going on 5 months now). I highly recommend Mr. X Acne Says. You will thank yourself later.

Check out my blog for more acne e-book reviews.

My name is Paul Kendrick, and I had acne for 10 years with little to no success using just about every acne product on the market. I finally learned how to cure acne the all natural way and have been helping people ever since. If you want to clear your acne for good, check out my blog today.

http://www.acnecuresreviewed.blogspot.com/

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Paul_Kendrick

No comments: