Monday, December 8, 2008

How to Get Rid of Acne Scars Fast

I guess I thought about what most teenagers think about. How I looked was a primary concern for me back when I was a young lad. My complexion was a major topic for me. I was consumed with the task of how to get rid of my acne fast. Get rid of my acne fast was never ever fast enough.

I did not pursue the ladies like I wanted to because I thought they would not like my pimply face. I had to get rid of acne fast so I could have the types of relationships with girls that my friends had. At least that was what I thought. The question of how to get rid of acne fast frustrated me.

As you probably already know, finding a way rid of acne fast is directly connected with so much money that I could not afford. I had a terrible problem with acne and acne scars during much childhood, so much that my family had to gather some money for treatment but not even the doctors could help me get rid of the annoying acne on my face. Thankfully my face looks better now but yet, there is no such person who would give me any sound acne on how to get rid of acne fast without having to pay a very large sum of money for a long-lasting complex procedures.

Laser resurfacing is doubtlessly one of the best and most widely accepted way to rid of acne fast. Though is procedure seems effective but don't forget that is is quite frightening and very expensive also. This means I will not be rolling in money. I want to find a way to get rid of my acne and I want it fast but I am not going to be stupid enough to pay as much as $3,000 for each silly procedure, I believe I will only need quite a few. But I was unable to find a lasting solution but at the same time not going to try laser surfacing even though the other available options seems tougher and much more expensive.

I have also had that chemical peels are good solution for acne. Therefore I recently bought one of them which finally turned out to be a simple yet effective method of handling my age long problems with acne scars. This treatment had a positive effect on my skin but it was not the right thing I was looking for. I could still see the ugly pits in my skin which makes my once upon a time beautiful skin less attractive to myself and any girl I would love to date, though my scars seem to look a bit shallower. The only way of fully resolving my problem might be peeling my skin off a dozen times but even if this is the only solution, I'm not sure I could take any of it as it is dangerous and unpleasant.

After going through the pains of finding a last solution to acne Abayomi offers his findings and insights regarding the world of beauty and skin care.

You can get his free reports at http://acnecure101.com/

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Abayomi_Kingsley_A_Aje

No comments: